Установка телевизора на стену
This article is for general information only. For more guidance, please see the manual for your Sony product, or contact us
Warning: Only mount your Sony TV on a wall if you’re confident you can do it correctly. Refer to the TV’s reference guide, supplied with the TV, as you do this job. If you’re in any doubt about what to do, we recommend that you get it professionally mounted.Different Sony TVs require different fixings:
- Most Sony TVs are VESA-compliant, which means they are standardised to use any wall-mount.
- But some need an accessory called a VESA adaptor to pair up with a wall-mount. This is not supplied with the TV.
- All Sony TVs can use any wall-mounting bracket. Some use their TV stands to form part of these brackets.
- Find out which fixings your Sony TV needs
Models that need a VESA adaptor and use the TV’s stand as part of the wall-mounting brackets are:BRAVIA 2014 models with VESA size 200mm x 100mm:
- KDL- 32W70xB
- KDL- 42W70xB
- KDL- 42W80xB
- KDL- 42W81xB
- KDL- 42W82xB
- KDL- 50W70xB
- KDL- 50W80xB
- KDL- 50W81xB
- KDL- 50W82xB
- KDL- 24W605A
- KDL- 32W60xA
- KDL- 32W65xA
- KDL- 42W65xA
- KDL- 50W656A
- KDL- 50W685A
When using a VESA adaptor, insert the CAM and Smart card in the TV before attaching the adaptor.
The BRAVIA 2013 KDL- 46R47xA with VESA size 300mm x 300mm needs the supplied attachment parts for the wall-mounting brackets screwed to the rear of the TV with the supplied screws, before the wall-mounting bracket is fixed to the wall.All other BRAVIA 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009 models do not need an adaptor, and their stand is not part of the wall-mounting bracket.
Sony TVs can use any type of wall-mounting bracket but their size must match the VESA size of your TV. To find out your TV’s VESA size, measure the distance in millimetres between the two horizontal holes (A) and between the two vertical holes (B) on the rear of the TV. These two separate measurements are your VESA size.
- Make sure the wall has enough space for the TV. Allow at least 300mm clearance between the TV and the ceiling and 100mm between any protruding parts of the wall. Do not mount the TV where its sides or corners protrude away from the wall surface, for example on a pillar.
- Make sure the TV will be ventilated. So don’t choose a covered area, or put it above a shelf, in a closet or in a small recess. Do not put the TV over or under an air conditioner.
- Make sure the wall is capable of supporting a weight at least four times as heavy as the TV. You’ll find the TV’s weight in its supplied reference guide.
- Pulleys are firmly hung onto the base
- Cord and cable are not twisted or pinched
- Belt is tight and with no slack
- Don’t put pressure on the TV when cleaning it
- Don’t hang on it, or allow children to play on it
- Avoid leaning on it or putting anything heavy on top of it
To get full installation details for how to mount your TV on the wall, download a manual
По материалам сайта: http://www.sony.ru